A country I would like to travel: Greece

October 21, 2020

Hello everyone, this time I will post about Greece. Since I was a child, I had the desire to travel to this country seeing the world maps. Seems so interesting to me to know in person the cradle of Western civilization. Greece is a country with more than 10 million inhabitants, is located in southeastern Europe and surrounded by Aegeand islands.


I would like to visit many of the cities, go to the temple of the Parthenon in the capital Athens, together with emblematic monuments, and mainly know to Santorini, whose beaches, landscapes, ruins and architecture are magnificent. I would like to make this trip when I finish my higher studies, so that I can stay there on vacation for a month with my family or friends. Maybe it is a good place to live and work for a while, but first I must learn the language and know its culture, lifestyle and food. For the moment, I hope I can raise the money and make this trip a reality.







Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

An expert on my field: Marie Curie

Overweight and obesity in Chile