Dreaming about my future job

I always wanted to be a scientist or work in something related to science. Currently, I study chemistry and pharmacy, as I have already mentioned, and this is a career with a wide field of work, so I have many options. I would like to work primarily in a laboratory, either researching or developing products. For now, I am thinking of doing a specialty in the cosmetic area, because I am interested in the innovation and formulation of personal care products, even if this means more time to study. One day, a successful colleague by our profession visited us at university and she was my inspiration. She was recognized in the cosmetic industry internationally, and she was wealthy. I imagine that I will work for a time in laboratories in this country, to have experience, and then I could go abroad to participate in laboratory innovation, develop new products, such as lotions, body creams, makeup, etc. This field is well paid, so with new opportunities abroad I could earn enough money to lead a good lifestyle, as well as travel around the world and have new experiences. Maybe I can collaborate with recognized brands in the dermo- cosmetic area, or even create my own brand if I try hard enough. 




Comentarios

  1. I think that the cosmetic area is really interesting!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. that good job choose for your life because in the world there a lot of skins by working.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

An expert on my field: Marie Curie

Overweight and obesity in Chile