A trip that I remember...

I just accustomed to travel during my summer holidays, and the majority of the travel had been within the country. I have only been once abroad, but this is not of my most memorable trips. 
I have traveled much of the country with my family, but the best trips were at south of Chile. We traveled repeatedly to the region of Temuco, but the time that I enjoyed most was in 2013. I went with my parents, muy grandmothers, my little brother and my cousin, and we stayed in different cabins, according to the place we travel. We were in Villarrica, Pucon, Caburgua, Valdivia and Frutillar. When the days were hot we were swimming in the lake, and if the day was becoming cold or rainy, we hung out for a walk, climb the volcano or a swim in hot springs. I enjoyed a lot the excursions to the woods, jumps and "eyes" of the Caburgua lake, and could make campfires at night with other tourists. In summary, there you never get bored.                          
During these two weeks, we forget the stressful city life, enjoy nature and great family time.

Caburgua









 


Comentarios

  1. I think the same as you, in the south of Chile you never get bored !! there are many panoramas

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

An expert on my field: Marie Curie

Overweight and obesity in Chile